Location is everything, so they say. At Just Catering, our clients clamor to hold their events at a few local museums, including the Kelley Park History Museum in San Jose, the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, and the San Mateo County History Museum in Redwood City. Here are five reasons why you should consider one of these venues.
- Memorable setting—Imagine inviting your wedding reception guests into the rotunda of the San Mateo courthouse. Tour the exhibit galleries. Rent the entire courthouse. These days, it can be difficult to find the time to visit museums. When guests attend your museum event, they can relax and connect with their environments in ways never possible during busy exhibit times.
- An ambience of architecture—At the Computer History Museum, located conveniently and appropriate in Silicon Valley, guests can enjoy your event—conference, corporate meeting, reception, wedding banquet, or other celebration—in spaces showcased in award-winning architecture.
- Unparalleled outdoor settings—History Park at Kelley Park can be perfect for picnics and private events for up to 1,000 guests. The facility can also be rented for festivals and exclusive-use events for up to 10,000 people. What’s more, your guests can roam this 14-acre gated facility that also offers a charming, historic town setting. Trolley ride, anyone?
- Discounted or inclusive tours—Offer your guests the unique opportunity of combining a walk into history with a special occasion. Historic sites can offer discounted rates to tour Victorian buildings and special exhibits, for example.
- The opportunity to match the event to the venue—For your next technology product launch or corporate party, why not choose the Computer History Museum as your venue? You’ll be making history of your own. Select the facility’s state-of-the-art theater, screening room, outdoor patios, and/or courtyards. Wedding reception? Choose the Victorian setting of Fallon House.
It’s easy to make your own history with the variety of history museums and historical venues Silicon Valley and the Bay Area have to offer. Many of these facilities offer on-site catering facilities where Just Catering can prepare your menu and deliver culinary excellence. You can create an unforgettable experience for yourself and your guests by taking advantage of our area’s historic settings.
Contact Just Catering today and let’s discuss your venue and catering needs.